ESP Quantum Speed Reading

ESP Quantum Speed Reading

   Quantum speed reading (QSR) is a completely new technique for reading books without looking at the pages. In simple words , you just don't read the page but you capture the image of the page in your mind. This is much faster than general reading. Your mind gets the image when you require it. Your conscious mind can handle seven pieces of information at a time, while your subconscious mind can handle a staggering 20,000 pieces of information. That's the difference between regular reading and Quantum Speed Reading. We don't like using the word "subconscious" because it seems mysterious. We take the mystery out of the subconscious, and we help expand the capabilities of the "whole" mind. Can you imagine the power the whole mind can bring to reading? 
   Consider that educators typically speak to the conscious/verbal parts of your brain. Yet, the conscious/verbal brain represents only 2 percent of the brain's overall functions. What could you accomplish if you effectively use more of the other 98 percent of brain functions? The Quantum Speed Reading / whole mind system provides a clear approach to use your brain's rich capabilities. Quantum Speed Reading and the brain Cognitive Neuroscience has shown the tremendous learning power of the human brain. It is an amazing information processor—capable of handling more complexity and at greater speeds than were taught to use in school.
   Unlike the many well established forms of speed reading that are in existence, QSR does not require the book to be opened at all. The book is simply held up in front of the reader's face and the pages are flipped rapidly using the thumb much like when preparing to shuffle playing cards. It is thus a truly revolutionary advancement in education. At 21st century there is lots of reading and learning is required to be competitive in work and students need to refer so many referral books. The QSR technique is not solely about reading. It can also be utilised in several other creative ways for problem solving and memorizing, for health improvement and stress reduction as well as for positive thinking.

  • Basic:
    Child will be able to briefly percept the book outline, the contents and ending.
  • Medium:
    Child will be able to sense the book contents of 40 to 60%.
  • Advance:
    Child will be able to sense the book contents of 70 to 90%.

COURSE DETAILS

BEEP –ESP QSR workshop Time Parent’s session Recommended age group Class size Training teams
2 days and every weekend follow up sessions of 4 hrs for a period of 3 months 9am – 5pm 1 hour/day (preview/ demo) 7 – 12 years (13-16yrs teenager workshop) 5 – 20 students 1 trainer (1assistant guidance 4 students)